Resolution Media Australia Approved to Become a Google Analytics Certified Partner and Google Analytics Premium Reseller
Resolution Media Australia are proud to announce that we are one of a handful of agencies in the country who have entered a strategic agreement with Google to become a Google Analytics™ Certified Partner (GACP) and Google Analytics Premium Reseller.
What is a GACP?
The Google Analytics Certified Partner Program is a highly qualified global network of companies specialising in Google Analytics, a free, enterprise-class online measurement tool. GACPs are carefully vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards. For more information about the program, visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/partners/partners-criteria.html
What are the benefits to Resolution clients?
While these days most companies now have some form of website analytics in place to better understand their traffic sources, customer profiles and conversion metrics, the reality is that not many are tracking these correctly, making use of the data available or receiving the service/assistance needed from their current analytics provider (often despite a hefty cost each year).
As a Certified Partner, Resolution offers a variety of professional services to help clients make the most of Google Analytics and therefore maximise their website and marketing efforts. These include:
- Auditing current website analytics set up
- Advanced feature implementations
- Reporting and media analysis
- Landing page and website Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Training and on-going consulting
In a statement announcing the new partnership, Des Odell, the Joint CEO of Resolution Australia says, “Becoming certified and being recognised as an approved re-seller and consultant is a huge leap forward in the direction of where Resolution Media is going as a company. We are focused on providing data driven digital marketing strategies to our clients and applying the insights gathered from well set up and managed website analytics is key to this. We believe many organisations are not linking media activity and spend to website metrics and are working hard to help close the gap with the focus being on increasing sales without increasing spend.”
Google Analytics versus Google Analytics Premium
In addition to the above, Resolution are also now approved to sell Google Analytics Premium onto clients. This paid for version of GA launched in the Australian market in 2012 and comes as an important addition to the enterprise set of tools that Google offers.
In order to achieve reseller status, Resolution needed to meet strict requirements and demonstrate that its clients could expect the professional level of service needed. The partnership provides Resolution with insight into the product roadmap and beta features, invitations to exclusive events, technical support and direct contact with the Global Analytics Product Management team.
What are the benefits to Resolution clients?
There are many for upgrading to this version of GA but at a glance these include:
- Data-Driven Attribution feature – Algorithmic models and a new set of reports designed to take the guesswork out of attribution and allow for immediate action.
- Lifted data limits – Up to a billion hits per month.
- 200 custom variables – This is 10 times more than Google Analytics standard and will help you make more informed decisions.
- Access to unsampled data – Allows for for pinpoint accuracy.
- Roll-Up Reporting – A single interface that aggregates all your site and app data into one place. A “master” Dashboard in real-time.
- Integration with DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager – Allows advertisers to gain deeper insights into the performance of paid activity and link it to organic metrics.
- Service Level Agreement around data collection, reporting, and processing –
- 99.9% on Collection up-time
- 99% on Reporting up-time
- 98% on on-time Data Freshness (within 4 hours)
Example of the new attribution report below:
To learn more about Google Analytics Premium, visit google.com/analytics/premium
Contact your Resolution Account Director or our Analtyics lead: Josh.Lee@resolutionmedia.com
About Resolution Media Australia
Resolution Media Australia, an Omnicom Media Group company, is one of the largest digital marketing and search agencies in the world. The company manages more than $1.2B in media investments, with more than 600 specialists in 60+ offices worldwide.
In Australia, Resolution delivers integrated, digital marketing inclusive of SEO, SEM, local citation management, analytics and CRO. There are 5 offices and 90 staff working on over 100 brands. In July 2013, Omnicom Media Group announced the acquisition of market leading, search engine optimisation (SEO) company Bruce Clay Australasia. This became part of the Resolution team and allowed Omnicom to offer a more complete integrated search and analytics offering.
So far in 2014, Resolution have run a 180 strong client conference called ‘Targeting Tomorrow’, produced over 300 hard copies their digital marketing trends report, presented at AdTech on the subject of ‘making integrated search a reality’ and been nominated for a Mumbrella award: ‘Best Data Driven Approach to Marketing’.